STAR has the convenient features and benefits you need to keep your business moving in the right direction.
- $10 minimum balance required
- Print out the Membership Application from home
- A one time $15.00 fee is assessed at account opening
- Pays a competitive annual percentage yield on your entire balance
- To obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield, a minimum average daily balance of $100 must be maintained
- Follow a savings account by opening a STAR Business Checking account or apply for a VISA Credit Card
Account Opening Requirements
Corporations, partnerships or trusts must provide an Employer Identification Number (aka Tax Identification Number). In addition to EIN, non-individual applicants must provide additional documentation as set forth below:
Sole Proprietorship Account: A copy of the filed fictitious name statement, if any, and a business card with the name of the business.
Limited Liability Company Account: A copy of filed fictitious name statement, a copy of the operating agreement face page and signature page, and a copy of filed and recorded articles of organization.
Unincorporated Association Account: A copy of constitution (or articles of association), bylaws or other charter documents created upon formation, resolution of the governing board or committee to open and transact business on an account, and copy of filed fictitious name statement, if any.
Partnership Account: A copy of filed fictitious name statement, a copy of partnership face page and signature pages, and general partnership statement of authority, if any.
Corporation Account: A copy of filed fictitious name statement, if any, a copy of resolution of board of directors, and a copy of filed and recorded articles of incorporation.
Limited Partnership Account: A copy of any filed fictitious name statement, if any, a copy of filed and recorded certificate of Limited Partnership (LP1), and certificate of general partner.
Contact our New Accounts Representative for more information at (530) 895-1947 x204