Electronic Funds Transfers
Get Your Money Moving With ACH Origination
What is ACH Origination?
- ACH Origination is an electronic payment delivery system that allows STAR Community Credit Union to originate and receive both debits and credits from participating financial institutions.
- ACH Origination is not intended for transfers that have variable amounts and dates. We can enroll you in our On-line Banking and Bill-Pay service for paying bills that vary in amounts or due dates.
- ACH Origination ensures funds are transferred on the date that you designate. Transfer funds weekly, monthly or semi-monthly
It's easy to sign up for ACH Origination and enjoy great benefits. Use the forms below to set up the following transactions:
- Transfer funds from your STAR checking account to a different financial institution.
- Pay your fixed amount bills electronically from you STAR checking account
- Deposit funds to your STAR savings or checking account from another financial institution.
To set up ACH Origination for your account, choose the appropriate form below. Click the link to open the form (opens as a PDF). Print and complete the form and fax it to STAR at 530-895-3411. Be sure to keep a copy for your records. We must receive the completed form 10 days prior to your first transfer date.
ACH Originations Forms
- Form A-Use this form to send funds from your STAR account to another financial institution.
- Form B-Use this form to send funds to your STAR account from another financial institution.
When you enter your STAR account number, be sure to include your suffix in addition to your base account number to ensure that your transactions are posted to the correct savings, checking or loan account. For example, if your account number is 123456-03, 123456 is your base account number and 03 is your suffix designating your savings or checking account. Your suffix number can be found on your STAR Community Credit Union statement.
If you have any questions or problems, please call us at 530-895-1947 and we will be happy to assist you.