Forgot Password Instructions
How to use the forgot password link:
- Click the link “Forgot Password”
- Enter your User ID in the box provided and click Continue
- Select the primary email address and click Continue
- An email with a random code has been sent to the primary email address on your account.
- Open a new window for the internet- do not close the current window with your STAR account.
- In the new window log in to your email account and open the email with the subject titled S.T.A.R. Community Credit Union Security Code from Flex Teller and copy the random code that has been sent to you.
- Paste the code into the box provided on the STAR page and click Continue.
- A second email will be sent to the same email address which will contain the new temporary password. This temporary password is only valid for 20 minutes.
- On the STAR page click complete. This will take you back to the main log in page.
- Again log in to your email account and open the second email with the subject titled S.T.A.R. Community Credit Union Temporary Password from Flex Teller then copy the temporary password.
- Next enter your user ID and paste your temporary password on the STAR online banking page.
- Then provide the correct security image and answer the security question.
- The online banking system will then prompt you to change the temporary password.
- First paste the temporary password in the box labeled “current password” then create a new password, confirm it and click Continue.