When you become a STAR Community Credit Union member, you automatically receive a Membership Savings Account.
- $10 minimum balance required
- Pays a competitive annual percentage yield on your entire balance
- To obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield, a minimum average daily balance of $100 must be maintained
Savings Tip—Open Multiple Savings Accounts
- Opening multiple savings accounts, known as Secondary Savings Accounts, allows you to keep your savings funds separate
- Each additional Secondary Savings Account can have a separate name to help you distinguish one from another
- Secondary Savings Accounts earn the same competitive annual percentage yield as your Primary Savings Account
- To earn the disclosed annual percentage yield, you must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $100
- See the Savings Overview page for more information.