Premier Checking gives you a whole lot more… dividends for starters.
Compounding dividends are paid monthly if you keep a minimum balance in the account. In fact, the more you keep in your checking account, the more you earn. Besides earning more than you would elsewhere, you will also have access to a larger national network of free ATMs.
Earn Dividends on Your Checking
The minimum balance required to open an account is $2500. Compounding dividends are paid monthly if you keep a minimum balance of $2500 in the account. View the rate schedule for current dividends rates.
Keep a minimum $2500 in your account and it’s free. If your balance falls below the required minimum balance there is a $15 monthly service fee.
- Minimum balance required to open account and avoid monthly service fee: $2,500.00
- Tiered dividend rate
- Unlimited check writing with no per-check charges
- Free eClassic bill pay with eStatements
- Free Online Banking
- Free Visa Debit Card
- Free Telephone Teller
- One simple monthly account statement available online or mailed to you
- Overdraft protection from savings
- ATM access to over 28,000 STAR Community Credit Union and CO-OP® ATMs nationwide
- See the Checking Overview page for additional information.