General Questions

Q: How can I contact you?

Girl Thinking

A: You may contact us through one of the following ways:
Phone: (530) 895-1947
Fax: (530) 895-3411
Physical and Mailing Address:
STAR Community Credit Union
550 Salem Street
Chico, CA 95928

Q: What days are you closed?
Saturday & Sunday

Scheduled Holiday Closings are:
January 1 - New Year's Day
January  - Martin Luther King Jr. Day - Third Monday in January
February -President's Day - Third Monday in February
May - Memorial Day - Last Monday in May
July 4, Independence Day
September - Labor Day - First Monday in September
October-Columbus Day - Second Monday in October
November 11 - Veteran's Day
November - Thanksgiving Day (Thursday & Friday)
December 24, Christmas Eve: We close at 3:00PM
December 25, Christmas Day
December 31, New Year’s Eve: We close at 3:00PM
For the exact closing Holiday dates, please go to Holiday Closings

Q: How can I put a stop payment on a check?
A: You can place a stop payment by submitting a stop payment request form

How can I get temporary checks?

A: Mail/fax a signed request to our office and a member service representative will send you the number of temporary checks requested. You can also request temporary checks the next visit to the credit union.

Q: How can I get an offical check?
A: Official checks require a request with a signature that can be mailed/faxed to the credit union.

Q: How can I get money orders?
A: The credit union does not currently offer money orders.

Q: Where can I purchase stamps?
A: You can purchase stamps with a Member Service Representative in the lobby at our office.

Q: How can I change my address?
A: For your protection, address changes do require a signature; you can fax/mail a letter with your account number, new address, and signature to the credit union. You may also stop by either the main office or branch to change your address with a Member Service Representative. You can also print the form on our website here.

Q: What do I do if I need help organizing/balancing my checkbook?
A: If you have general questions about your account please call (530) 895-1947 to set up a time to meet with one of our member services representatives. If you would like to sit down and work with someone please call or stop by the main lobby to set-up an appointment with a member service representative.

Q: How do I close an account?
A: You can close an account via fax or mail by sending your signed request, along with a copy of your driver’s license. Please include instructions for disbursing the remaining balance in your account. You can also come into the credit union to close your account and withdraw the remaining funds.

Q: How do I sign up for Online Banking?
A: Simply call us at (530)895-1947 and we can activate your Online Banking service right over the phone.

Q: How can I change the PIN number on my ATM/debit card?
A: If you have forgotten your PIN number or prefer another PIN number please bring your card into the main  credit union office and we will change it to a number of your choice. Because the machine to change PIN numbers requires the physical presence of the card we cannot change PIN numbers on cards without the member and card present. If you have lost your ATM/debit card or it has been stolen, please contact the credit union immediately and we will close the existing card and re-issue a new card.

Q: How do I report a lost or stolen VISA Debit/ATM Card?
A: From inside the United States: (888) 241-2510
From outside the United States: (909) 941-1398
Callers who are unable to use the 888 number should use the alternate number. This alternate number is capable of accepting collect calls if necessary.

Q: How do I report a lost or stolen VISA Credit Card?
A: 24-Hour Hotline (800) 682-6075.

Welcome ENLOE Employees

News, Events, Specials

Find an ATM

Surcharge Free Access to 30,000 ATMs
Find an ATM near you