VISA Debit Card
STAR's VISA® debit card is the perfect way to enjoy quick access to your accounts and the convenience of immediate purchasing power without checks. STAR VISA® debit card provides account access at designated ATMs around the world, and allows you to make on-the-spot purchases from participating merchants.
- Access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no fees, from STAR’s ATM. Worldwide, you can use any ATM displaying the CO-OP, STAR®, and VISA/PLUS® logo (transaction fees may apply)
- Withdraw cash, transfer funds (within the same account number), and check balances 24 hours a day. You can also make deposits at many ATM locations
- Eliminate the need to carry cash or checks. Use your card to purchase goods and services at participating merchants
- Simplify your record keeping! All transactions are recorded in your online transaction history and on your monthly statement
- Free Visa Debit Card monitoring service included
- Choose this Visa Debit Card FAQ link for more information
Partnering with Co-op gives members access to almost 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. That's more than the biggest bank. And now, thanks to the Co-op ATM Locator, it's easier than ever to find the nearest surcharge-free Co-op Network ATM.
- Daily Limits are $300 for ATM withdrawals and $1500 for purchases. Please contact us if you would like to temporarily increase those limits.
- Due to security reasons transactions on the Visa Debit Card are not allowed in Belarus, Burma, Congo, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cote D’Ivoire and Western Balkans. Only ATM withdrawals are allowed in Mexico.
- Currency Conversion and International Transactions: When you use your VISA® debit card at a merchant that settles in currency other than US dollars, the charge will be converted into the US dollar amount. VISA® USA charges us a .8% International Service Assessment (ISA Fee) on all international transactions, regardless of whether there is a currency conversion. If there is a currency conversion, the ISA is 1%. In either case, we pass this ISA fee on to you. An International Transaction is a transaction where the country of the merchant is outside the USA.
- Additional fees apply refer to the fee schedule